Objectives of Aarsh
Home » Objectives of Aarsh
Aarsh PCS follows the Early Childhood Education Curriculum Framework 2012.
(Min. of Woman & Child Development, Govt. of India)
The aim of Aarsh PCS is to facilitate optimum development of the child’s full potential and lay the foundation for all round development and lifelong learning. This aim is to:
- Develop a positive self-concept.
- Establish a sound foundation for a good physique, adequate muscular coordination and basic motor skills.
- Imbibe good health habits and basic life skills/ self-help skills necessary for personal social adjustment.
- Enhance verbal and non- verbal communication skills which would facilitate expression of thoughts and feelings in fluent, correct, clear speech.
- Develop the five senses and cognitive skills and concepts which are foundation for higher order thinking and reasoning.
- Develop emotional maturity by guiding the child to express, understand, accept and control feelings and emotions.
- Imbibe values, social attitudes and manners important in his/her socio cultural context and to become sensitive to rights and privileges of others.
- Develop independence, aesthetic appreciation and creativity by providing child with sufficient opportunities for self-expression and active exploration, investigation and experimentation.
- Make a smooth transition from preschool to primary through development of emergent literacy and school readiness. achieved through enabling the child to:
Aarsh Play & Creative School program is designed to educate the child intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially in stimulating environment that encourages creativity and self -expression. It also aims at developing a positive selfimage with children and enables them to become competent learners. It is a 4 years structured program for toddlers, Nursery, KG and KG 2. It covers the age group from 18 months to 5 years old children.
All learning objectives are layered chronologically over 3 years for acquisition of knowledge and skills. Aarsh Play & Creative School pedagogy is based on Experiential learning and Exploration. Aarsh Play & Creative School acknowledges its additional responsibility to provide children a comfortable, nonintimating, encouraging and secure learning environment.